Evening of Croatian Food, Wine & Music
DATE & TIME: Thursday 5th May 2022 @ 19:30
Location: Svetog Save 20, Vračar, Belgrade, Serbia, 11000
We invite you to an evening of Croatian food, music and wine at Nomad Bar & Bistro this Thursday at 7.30pm.
Enjoy the finest flavours of Croatian food and seafood specialities, musical hits, and wines that will enhance the atmosphere of the evening.
Places are limited, so please make your reservations by calling +381 65 5598369 or click the book a table button below.
Music starts at 7.30pm.
The menu price is 2400 rsd without wine or 3200 rsd including wine. Wines from the menu are also available to buy by the glass.
1. Marinated trout, smoked milk and caviar profiteroles vs. Grasevina, Trs winery
2. Branzino tartare with cirtruses, olive oil, chive, confit garlic puree vs. Adria, a blend of tamjanika, vugava and malvazija, Karic winery
3. Sheep cheese, asparagus and shrimp dumplings vs. Posip Dalmatinac, Black Island winery
4. Homemade gnocchi stuffed with pasticada (Dalmatian braised beef dish cooked in a fragrant sweet and sour sauce) vs. Plavac mali, Zlatan otok winery
5. Sweet Croatian pie with poppy seed, apples, cinnamon, fresh cheese, walnuts and vanilla sauce vs. Malvazija Coronica, Coronica winery.