Afternoon Tea Vračar, Belgrade
Did you know that the origins of afternoon tea date back to the early 1840s in the United Kingdom? It was originally created as a private social event for ladies, but it quickly became popularised across high-society after Queen Victoria herself began taking part in it.
The beauty of afternoon tea is that it can be enjoyed any time of year, but it is particularly lovely during the summer months when you don’t want to indulge in a heavy meal. The buffet-style meal typically consists of an array of finger foods and beverages including sandwiches, cakes and tea.
Given its association with luxury and celebration, people often opt to enjoy afternoon tea as a special treat for themselves or someone they love. If you’re in Belgrade, why not treat yourself to a lovely afternoon tea experience? It’s the perfect way to add a touch of indulgence to your day.
Price: 2200 rsd for 2 people
Upgrade to Prosecco: 2900 rsd for 2 people
Enjoy our afternoon tea with a selection of savory and sweet bites and pair with our organic tea/coffee/prosecco for two.
- Croissant sandwiches with Philadelphia cream cheese, proscuitto, rocket, and cherry tomatoes.
- Croissant sandwiches with homemade pesto, mortadella, and mozzarella cheese.
- Mini NY style cheesecake with homemade raspberry sauce.
- Mini apple crumble cake with vanilla ice cream.
- 2 cups of tea or coffee.
- (Upgrade) 2 glasses of Prosecco.